I am going to make this quick, because I know you'd rather be looking at wedding photos!
- I graduated from the Center for Digital Imaging Arts at Boston University in 2009
- I started my business in 2009 in Rhode Island
- I have been published in People magazine, Town and Country magazine, The New York Times, Southern New England Weddings magazine, the Knot Boston magazine, and the Newport Wedding Glam blog
- I also have a Masters degree in education from Northeastern University
- I am an Michigan State University alum!
- I am a mama to an active toddler named Julian
- Prague is my favorite city in the world
- "But First, Coffee" is my favorite quote in the world
- Creativity is my lifeline
- If you want to know what it's like to work with me, you can view my past client reviews on the Knot here, and Wedding Wire here.
My Approach to Wedding Photography...
My photographic style includes using natural and ambient light, and an occasional on camera flash (speedlight) when necessary. Remaining unobtrusive is inherent to capturing the candid, unposed moments that unfold throughout the day, and this is important to me. Movement remains minimal throughout the ceremony and other wedding highlights, and crouching is common as to not block views of the guests. In post-processing, editing is kept to minimal color correction, sharpening, and the creation of artistic black and whites, resulting in timeless imagery that can be passed down for generations.
Am I the right photographer for you? I might be a good fit if...
*You LOVE black and white artistic photographs
*You are drawn to timeless imagery without dramatic editing and over-posing
*You would like a photographer that is responsive (we always return emails within a day, unless it is a weekend where we are shooting weddings, then we return emails on Monday)
*You would like a photographer that is extremely professional and reliable. We know how to work with both guests and vendors, grandparents and children (as a former teacher, I am a people person with a very calming presence!).
*You would like a photographer that is unobtrusive (no standing on church pews or an "in your face" shooting style. ..we usually stay off to the side with long lenses or squat down, except when directing family and couple portraits of course)
*Experience matters to you. We are entering our eighth season as a professional photography studio.
*You want a photographer that has a proven track record. We have been published in People magazine, the Knot Boston magazine, Town and Country magazine, the New York Times, and several wedding blogs. You can also view our past client reviews on the Knot here, and Wedding Wire here.
To meet me, and to view more of my work, please fill out the form on the Contact page. Thank you!